Idea 1
A typical music magazine should
include all the main features a magazine has as it will make it look
more professional and unique. The mast head will be big and bold and
central, with a stand out colour, which will entice the reader into
looking further into the magazine itself. It should be the first thing the
audience reads, so it should entice them enough to carry on reading what is in
the magazine. It will also have a variety of cover lines and selling lines
along the left of the page. This will leave the main model on the right of the
page leaving all the writing on the left. This improves the neatness of the
cover making it more formal and sophisticated. The colour scheme will be blue,
pink and grey. I will use blue for the mast-head and some of the text, grey for
the background and pink for the remaining text. These three colours are good
contrasting colours as grey makes blue and pink stand out.
Idea 2
I have another magazine idea. I
will put the mast head big and central of the magazine, this will show
importance and dominance over the magazine. I will put my model in the middle
of the magazine positioned very serious and dominant as it will set the tone of
the magazine well. I will then put my cover lines and selling lines to the side
of the magazine filling all the background space. If there is enough space, I
will try place another banner somewhere along the bottom to make the text less
overwhelming. Colour scheme will be white, blue and black. I will use white for
the background, blue for the mast head and black for the remaining text.
Idea 3
. Large mast head, covering a lot
of space (middle, centre)
. Selling lines and cover lines
to the top left and right, to cover any
. Model all in the middle,
covering a lot of space, serious/solemn pose
. Banner along the top/bottom
. Colour scheme will be red,
black and white
All these features will be applied to a draft magazine that i will create. These features are all in current music magazines and i will try apply these elements into my music magazine to make it look as professional as possible. The background will be black/grey with the mast-head being red and the text being white.



No comments:
Post a Comment